The LOPEC Conference
What’s the status quo of printed electronics? What new applications does printed electronics enable? What are scientists from all over the world working on? Exciting insights and answers to these and other questions await you at the LOPEC Conference.
Conference Modules are tailored to the various interests of the attendees:
- In the
Plenary Session you will experience selected strategies and visions how companies and research institutions can advance the topic of printed electronics.
- New in 2024 is an Open Plenary Session, which will take place on March 6 from 8:00 - 8:45 at the LOPEC Forum in the foyer of the ICM. All conference attendees, trade fair visitors and exhibitors have free access to the Open Plenary Session at the LOPEC Forum.
Business Conference focuses primarily on business strategies, market analyses, and business models.
Technical Conference is geared towards industry and applications, as well as promotes the ongoing development of products and business sectors.
Scientific Conference is the forum where scientists can discuss the latest concepts and results of their research.
Short Courses are intensive courses as a concise introduction to selected special topics
Poster Presentations provide particularly quick insights: here you will experience new projects and developments presented in condensed form on a poster
The conference topics at a glance
|Topics Business Conference:
|Topics Technical Conference:
|Topics Scientific Conference:
- End-user applications and requirements
- Business and product developments
- Markets and business environment
- Smart and hybrid systems
- User interfaces, displays and lighting
- Smart textiles and wearables
- Energy generation and storage
- Upscaling production and manufacturing processes
- Biomedical and healthcare applications
- Functional materials
- Substrates and encapsulation
- Circular economy and green electronics
- 3D structural electronics
- Strategic Devices
- Smart Sensors
- Innovative Processes
- Circuit design, simulation and systems